My Little Man

My Little Man

Thursday, October 1, 2009

This past weekend, we went on our annual basketball retreat.  This year we went to Fall Creek Falls and hung out for the day.  Some of us went repelling, others rock climbing, and there were a few who didn't do anything (this would be me).  I have learned that the older I get the less adventurous I have become.  It kind of makes me sad to a certain degree but then I realize how you could easily get hurt doing some of this stuff and so it keeps me on the ground : ) Here are a couple of pictures of the beautiful scenery as well as our team for this year. 


A beautiful view from the top of Fall Creek Falls.  
This is our team this year.  After about the tenth take, we finally got a good one!
We were the only four who weren't brave enough to go repelling.  In all honest, we were the only SMART ones : ) If you would have seen this 150 foot side of the mountain they repelled off of you would be sitting right where we were!

No comments:

Post a Comment