My Little Man

My Little Man

Sunday, July 19, 2009

With this being my first attempt to blog, it makes me a little nervous. Where to begin? My life this summer has been very busy. I just graduated in May from Lee and right away started my Masters. I know that I would never go back and do it if I didn't start right away. You see my self discipline lacks so I knew I needed to go ahead and start. I have taken classes in May, June, and July. I say this to talk about how fast my summer has gone by.

Even though I have been in classes all summer, I have had the chance to go on several vacations. My family went on a cruise to Grand Cayman Island and it was so much fun. Court has posted some pictures so you can see those on her blog. I am right now in Daytona with my family. I needed to get away and have a break from school so I will be heading back that way on Tuesday night.
Although this summer has flown by and been somewhat stressing with school, I think that God is moving me into the plan that he has had for me all along. With this being my last year of basketball and school, it definitely makes you open your eyes. I am so excited what God is doing in my life and cant wait to see what all he has planned for my life. This is just the beginning so I hope you can follow me throughout all my adventures : )

1 comment:

  1. Allie- So glad to have an additional way to keep up with you and things you are doing. I know that you all are having a great time in Daytona.

    ReplyDelete