My Little Man

My Little Man

Monday, July 27, 2009

It's a BOY!!!

Who would have guessed that I would be having a nephew?  I completely thought and was preparing myself for a girl even though deep down I wanted a boy!!  I was beginning to get used to the idea of a niece and then suddenly everything changed.  Yes I know as long as the little baby is healthy that's all that matters but you know everyone has their own preference.  I am so excited that Courtney is having a boy!!!!! I will be able to buy all those cute little polos and sweater vests.. I cant wait to dress him in style... I sure hope December comes quickly.  
By the way please everyone don't EVER watch the Bachelor/Bachelorette again.  Yes, I say this every season but am beginning to think this show is completely rigged.  The good and perfect guy never end up winning (Kiptyn) so lets all boycott it and stop watching it : ) 

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog Allie Kate! :) Love you too...can we do dinner soon to talk about your new job?? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete