My Little Man

My Little Man

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Falling Behind

I feel like it has been FOREVER since I last updated. My life is incredibly crazy and hectic right now but I couldnt of asked God to bless me anymore than he has lately. For the master's program at Lee you have to do a full year of internship WITHOUT pay. Oh yes, you work for free for an entire year. Just a couple weeks ago I was called and asked about interviewing for a job at Ocoee Middle. I was super excited because this means that instead of doing this all for free I can get paid!!! I was hired at the beginning of school and am currently working full time at Ocoee Middle as a Reading teacher. It is so much fun and extremely rewarding. Along with this I am taking 17 hours and playing basketball. Talk about running around crazy these days, I def. am but cant complain. I love it. My day consists of going to school 8:00-3:00, bball practice 3:30-4:45, class 5:00-8:00, and finding time to do homework somewhere in between. I really do love everything about it all but it can be stressful thats for sure. I'm going to try to get better at updating as hopefully my life will slow down. Oh yea and I have found some time to shop online for my nephew. The main reason I am excited about job and making money is so I can buy him so adorable, stylish clothes : )

1 comment: