My Little Man

My Little Man

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

3rd time is a charm

As a lot of you know, November 14 I took the Praxis Test for the THIRD time. For the Masters Program at Lee, you have to pass this test before you can do your "official" student teaching. This past time was the last opportunity that I had to pass the Praxis to be able to complete my student teaching in the Spring and graduate on time.

Here is what this day consisted up
-Drive to Kentucky Friday, November 13 and play a game that night
-Stay up studying late that night and wake up at the crack of dawn to drive to Kentucky State
-Get there and take the test for a whole 2 hours!!
-Grab a quick bite to eat and get back to Georgetown, KY within 30 minutes to make it to my game
-FINALLY, I made it back to Georgetown and played our game. We ended up losing in overtime which was a huge bummer!!!

Needless to say, I was stressed to the max but knew so many people were praying for me. So the good news is I was sitting at the hospital waiting for my sister to have the baby and had the courage to look and see if my scores were up. I PASSED!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord, he truly does answer prayers, and YES the third time is always a charm : )

This day can't get any better..I passed my test and Baby Rader should be here at any moment..

No comments:

Post a Comment