My Little Man

My Little Man

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blessed

This weekend was went by so fast.  We had a game on Saturday against Southern Wesleyan (which we won) and Sunday was filled with lots of activities.  To begin the day, the basketball girls went and helped out with Creating Christmas Memories.  This is a thing that takes place every year in Cleveland at K-Mart.  Children are chosen from around the community to come to K-Mart and spend $100.00 on WHATEVER they want.  This year the basketball team volunteered to help out.  This is truly a humbling experience.  You are assigned a child and you walk with them around the store, helping them pick out things.  All of these children are those that are less fortunate and sometimes it is so sad to see where these kids come from! This year I had an adorable little girl who was in first grade.  She stole my heart and I enjoyed every minute of it.  

After we got done with this, I enjoyed the rest of my Sunday afternoon doing homework. Tonight was our Christmas Formal for Upsilon.  Upsilon is a guys fraternity at Lee where I have the honor of being a Little Sister for a wonderful group of men.  Here are some pictures from our formal which was held on campus and was lots of fun!!!!


All the Little Sisters in Upsilon



All the guys that I got in with last Spring (09)

All the girls and guys that are in Sigma.  Sigma is the girls sorority that I am in at Lee.


Here is my date and best friend on the left: Eric Thomas and another one of my good friends on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment