My Little Man

My Little Man

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

I have never been a big fan of Halloween.  I hate to dress up, haunted houses, being scared, ect.  Yes, I know that a lot of people love it, but I've never enjoyed it.  To be completely honest, it scares me to a degree.  I really don't enjoy being out past dark on Halloween night.  Yes, you can class me a grandma, but it's the truth.  This year I had the chance to take Rader out to the Westwood fall festival.  Courtney was sick and John was working a booth out there so Caleb and myself took him on a little field trip to the mall.  He was a little pumpkin and a very cute one I might add.  Here are some pictures from Halloween.

He was checking all these costumes out.  Thankfully, he didn't get scared by any of them.


Him and his daddy.
Rader and his Uncle Caleb

Rader Jackson with the other Rader Crew

My parents and myself took a trip this weekend to Columbia, South Carolina with some of our neighbors.  It was a super fun trip even though our Vols lost!! I was impressed to see a ton of Tennessee fans there despite the season that we are having this year.  Here are two quick pictures that we took after the game.  It was a nice stadium and we couldn't have asked for better weather.  










No comments:

Post a Comment