My Little Man

My Little Man

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Falling Behind

It has been close to a year since my last blog and I am quickly falling behind. With the beginning of summer, my goal is to get back into the routine of doing this. There has been so many changes in my life since my last post. One of the major one's is that I am now a married woman. I absolutely love it. We have yet to kill each other so far so I guess that's a good start : ) BUT seriously.. Boys and girls/men and women are SOOOO different and I am quickly learning that. I have read so many books about the differences and always known this, but I feel like until you live with someone of the opposite sex does this really begin to unfold.

These past two months have been wonderful, but they have been a learning experience for the both of us. One of the major things I have learned about myself is just how selfish I really am. Many times I used to not even think of it as being "selfish" but now it is coming out. I have learned many things and know that I will learn so much more. We have had a wonderful start so far and I look forward to the future!! Here are some pictures from my wedding day.. It went so well and I truly could not have asked for better weather or even for things to have ran smoother. It was a wonderful weekend to be surrounded by all of our family and friends. Thank you to all for making it truly a day to remember!!!


Both of Our Families
Right before we see each other for the first time...
Our Bridal Party

All the Basketball Girls- Honorary Bridesmaids
Love this picture!!!

Recently we just got back from the beach with my family and I will be uploading pictures from our trip soon!!!











1 comment: