My Little Man

My Little Man

Saturday, May 29, 2010

The future Mrs. Hindman!!

I thought since school was officially out now that I would have all this time on my hands.  To my surprise I haven't.  I am in a summer class right now and it seems to be taking up a lot of my time.  Anyways.. I'M ENGAGED!!!  I meant to blog about this special event earlier, but had never found enough time too.  This happened last Sunday night and was one of the greatest days of my life! For those of you that have been asking, yes I did expect it sometime soon; however, I just didn't know when.  We had already found the place where we wanted to get married and that is where he proposed.  About a month ago, Caleb, my mom, Courtney, Rader, and myself went out to Black Fox Farms to take a tour.  Once we got there, I completely fell in love with this place.  It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! 
So, Caleb took me back out there and that is where he proposed.  I was completely surprised and Courtney was hiding in the bushes taking the pictures.  After this, we were supposed to go up to Red Lobster in Chattanooga and eat.  He wanted to stop by his house in Chatt first so that he could tell his parents.  They knew he was going to do it, but didn't know when.  To my surprise, I walk in their house and their are my family and friends! It was the greatest surprise ever!! I was already upset because he wouldn't let me call any of my friends until after we ate and then there they all were.. It was such a wonderful night and I couldn't have been any happier. 
 Let me just say that before I met Caleb I was completely scared to death of marriage.  I never ever thought that I would be lucky enough to marry my best friend.  I know a lot of people say that, but it is SO TRUE!!!! God has blessed me with this wonderful, Christian guy and I couldn't have asked for a better person.  I mean he puts up with me and I know he would do anything in this world for me.  I have always heard people say when you meet "the one" you will just know and to be completely honest, I was always like yeah right.  It REALLY is true!!!!!! I knew from day one that I could marry this man.  For those of you who may not have known, we had been dating over this past year; however, with the position that we were both in with him being one of the assistants at Lee and me being a player we didn't want to make it official until after season so yes we have been dating longer than a couple of weeks : ) Anyways, I could go on and on but let the wedding planning begin!!! We are looking at April 2 or 9 and I can't wait.. If anyone has any wedding planning advice PLEASE let me know.. I need all the help I can get : )


He told me that I needed to take pictures so that his mom could see this place.  I literally think I took a hundred pictures because he was trying to stall me until my sister got there!

I was into taking pictures so he literally had to take my camera from me.. I had no clue what was coming!
The first thing I said was, "you asked my dad, right" haha and then I said yes!


I was so excited that I forgot to even put the ring on.. He finally said, "would you like to put it on now?!?!"

He kept turning around and looking and I asked him what he was looking at.  At that moment Court's head popped out from behind the bushes.. It was so funny : )
This picture of the ring is blurry, but he did SO GOOD!!!!!! 
It's official.. Now, I can "officially" start planning our wedding!


Here is his brother just acting like everything was normal.  I think you can tell how surprised I was!


My other LOVE!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! You guys are so cute. Enjoy your wedding planning and don't get too stressed, its not worth it. Remember the day is about YOU only! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and thanks for bringing Caleb up the other night. Enjoy every minute of the process. I'm here if you need me :)Love to you both.
    Bernadette

    ReplyDelete