My Little Man

My Little Man

Friday, May 21, 2010

Things Lately...

I always love to start my post with this little guy.  Man, I love this little guy so much!!! 

Here we are watching John in his Regions Semifinal game, which he won!  Yes, Rader isn't happy because he is hungry : ) and it was so cold outside!!
This is right after Rader's dedication at Westwood Baptist Church.  Is he not the cutest thing EVER?!?!?!

Let me first say that SCHOOL IS OUT for me, as of yesterday!!! Words cannot express how excited I am to actually have time to relax.  Don't get me wrong, I definitely enjoyed this past year teaching at Ocoee Middle; however, I was SO ready for a break.  The teachers that I worked with were wonderful.  The lady that I work with in the afternoon got me a HUGE basket of goodies to start my new classroom out with next year.  In this basket were the "must haves" that a teacher always needs and I was really dreading having to spend my own money to buy these things.  It was so nice of her to get me all of these things.  
Speaking of my classroom next year, I am finally OFFICIAL!!! 

Yes, as this pictures shows I will be teaching seventh grade History at Cleveland Middle School.  I am SUPER excited!!!! History, haha, I laugh every time I think of myself teaching this.  Lets just say that I am going to have to do tons of studying this summer to review myself on this subject.  As most of you know, this wasn't my greatest subject in school; however, I am up to taking this challenge on.  I have also bought a car in the past week.  I felt like such a big girl because I bought it all on my own!!!!! When I went to sign for it, I definitely felt like I was signing my life away.  I bought a 2009 Honda Accord and LOVE IT!!!!!!  

Last weekend, Caleb and myself rode along with Courtney and John to Atlanta.  We went to the Braves game, while Court and John headed to see Mary Poppins.  I have been wanting to go to a Braves game for a while now and finally got the time to head up there.  We had a blast and here are some pictures from then.


Here are we watching batting practice in the outfield.  I was so happy that my white skin could see a little sun for the day : )


They had these huge red chairs that you could sit in and look at this.....



1 comment:

  1. Yes, he is the cutest thing EVER. How can he not be. Comes from good stock:). Thanks for the update and love the car

    ReplyDelete