My Little Man

My Little Man

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Little Man

I finally downloaded all of the pictures of Rader that I have taken over the last couple of weeks. He is SO CUTE and I am completely in love with this little guy! This past weekend me and Court went to Newport and hung out all day Sunday. Monday morning we took my grandma and grannie out to breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Happy late Birthday Grandma!!! Then we headed to the outlets in Pigeon Forge and spent all day. It was such a good weekend and nice getaway for sure!! Rader did so well also! Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks in addition to this past weekend.

He is trying so hard to sit up. Here you can see that his big belly holding him up : )

Rader, me, and Caleb just taking a swing at Black Fox Farms.

Rader was trying to help me write a text message. Before we know, toddlers will be having cell phones : )


How could you not love this little guy?!?! His parents better watch out because when he gets older I will never be able to say no to him!!! I know that I am biased but man I love this guy!
He is growing so fast! Before I know, he will be walking and talking.. It's so much fun!!



1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. i could never say no, either. That's good. You get to be the "fun" one

    ReplyDelete