My Little Man

My Little Man

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Questions.. Questions.. Questions..

Man I feel like the older I get the more questions that I begin to have about life and its purpose.  This past semester I had this class entitled "Philosophy of Education."  By the title of the class one would think that it would be about how to teach kids.  Well, I that could not be farther from the truth.  All it did was make me THINK!!!! We ready several books throughout the class and they began to raise more and more questions about life.. It seems like after every class I would leave just wondering and asking myself more and more questions.. Overall I really did enjoy the class; however, I am glad that for the summer I can hopefully give my mind a break from thinking so deeply : )  Here are just a few questions that I have thought about this semester and most of them throughout this past week.
 
*Ever sit in bed at night and wonder just who you are and why you are here?
*How come when you are little you want to be a grown up so bad but now that I am here I want to be a little kid again?
*Just what is God's purpose for my life?
*Sometimes I feel like I am truly called to be a teacher and other days I wonder can I really do this the rest of my life?
*Just how much does God really love me? (and yes I know the church answer but sometimes it's so hard to really think about it and believe it)
*How did God know what type of family to put me in and why am I so blessed to have grown up in a Christian home when others aren't?
*I am def. the most indecisive person ever and how come when you get older (I feel like) all you did is make decisions.. Will it ever stop or get easier?
*Where will I be in 5, 10 15 years?

These are just some of the questions that have gone through my head over the past couple of months.  For some reason lately my mind has constantly been going and going wondering about things.. I just want to be able to go to sleep one night without having my mind run a hundred miles per hour.  Will it ever stop?

1 comment:

  1. I have learned the more decisions you are "forced" to make, the easier they seem to be.

    ReplyDelete