My Little Man

My Little Man

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bitter Sweet

It feels like it has been forever since I have last updated my blog.  I have lost my camera cord and haven't had a way to upload recent pictures that I have wanted too but finally I have found it!!  Since last blog, my college basketball career has come to an end.  It is definitely bitter sweet.  I am loving the time that I have off and the relaxing that I have been able to do; however, I do miss it already! 
I think it will really start to hit me when they start doing stuff over the summer and especially when games start next year.  Don't get me wrong, I WILL NOT miss working out in the summer, going to Bristol, mulching around Lee's campus, selling ads, Coach Rowe getting mad at us, conditioning in the fall, the awful practices that we have after losing a game, the National Tournament Banquet... In addition to the things I don't miss, there are things that of course I will greatly miss: the girls and the friendships that I have made, the competition, overnight road games, Christmas trips, and the Conference & National Tournaments.  
It's so crazy to look back at my career because there were several times where I never thought I would play for all four years much less 5 years but it was ALL well worth it.  I would never trade in all of the tears, hard work, and laughter that I had over those years.  Here are some pictures from our National Tournament.  I still have some more over the course of the year that I will be posting later.  
So now that I have more time on my hands, I am hoping to be able to blog more! I feel guilty when I read other people's blogs who have kids and a husband and are talking about how crazy their lives are and how they never have time to blog then I look at myself and realize that I have none of that so really don't have a legitimate excuse now to not keep it updated : )  I will be posting my Disney World pictures here in a few days.  Adios! 

















1 comment:

  1. You have made your Aunt Carla happy. I'm sure that means alot:)

    ReplyDelete