My Little Man

My Little Man

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Patience is a virtue

Having patience is defintely not one of my strong points. I am the absolute worst person ever when it comes to being patient and just simply waiting. Like I wrote in an earlier blog, John Weller's song "While I'm Waiting" is getting me through from day to day. That song is such a good reminder that God has an ultimate plan and always knows best. I went for my 2nd interview last week at Cleveland Middle School and am still waiting to hear back. They thought that we would hear back at the end of next week or sometime the next week. Patience is defintely a virtue that I do not have.
While I'm on the issue of school let me just say that I now know why teachers dread TCAP week SO MUCH!! This is my first encounter with the craziness and chaos of TCAP week and it is defintely just that. I have giving tests to 3 students in basically a closet at Ocoee Middle School. Let me just tell you that the first day was Reading and Language Arts. Part I of the test was 76 minutes long and this particular student got finished in 15 mintues, NO LIE, and as teachers this is what we are graded on. Kinda scary huh?!?
This past weekend I spent it working and hanging out with Rader. On Saturday my family from Newport came in for the day and we all hung out. I have some super cute pictures of Rader that I will share once I get them uploaded. I decided to gell his hair and might I add that it looked SO CUTE!!! Pictures to come soon.. Happy Wednesday to everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy "whatever day this is" to you too!

    MH

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL! I am right there with you. I am so impatient, and I know that the Lord used those times of "waiting" in my life to teach and to mold me! I know He has some big plans for your life and wants you to be content right where you are before He can take you onward! (I'm speaking from experience...trust me!) Enjoy TODAY and the present. You'll never get it back! I know wherever you land will be RIGHT where God wants you! =) =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you're anxious to hear about work,but we're all praying and things are gonna work out for the good:) Can't wait to see rader's pics.However, I don't think you were supposed to use any hair products:)

    ReplyDelete