My Little Man

My Little Man

Monday, April 12, 2010

Growing Up

I always remember when I was little, my grandparents telling me just how quickly times flies by the older that you get.  Man were they so right! The older I get the more time flies.  I remember my first day of college and thinking that I had four more years left and now I am completing my fifth year of college.  I also remember not being able to wait until I was all grown up and now I feel like I am here and it's scary.  Growing up isn't all that it is cracked up to be.  I am currently in the search for a job for next school year.  
I have had an interview at Cleveland Middle and am going back on Wed or Thurs for a second interview so please pray that things work out there if they are supposed too! I am also going up to Hendersonville, TN on April 23 for an informal interview at Hendersonville High School.  They are looking for an assistant coach right now and I am going up there with Coach Rowe and Coach Kiser to get a tour of the school and meet the coach.  It is scary not knowing where or what I will be doing for next year but am learning to completely rely on God throughout all of this.  Please just pray that the Lord will open the doors and close the doors that need to be.  Hopefully here in a couple of weeks I will know about the CMS job but until then I will keep you all updated with the job search!

No comments:

Post a Comment