My Little Man

My Little Man

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm Official.. well almost!

Today was one of the BEST days of my entire life or should I say a huge burden was lifted.  Lately I have been stressing over these Praxis test knowing that I have to pass all of them before being able to get a job next year.  FINALLY!!! I got my last two praxis scores back today and I passed.  I have never felt more relief then I did today.  It was such an amazing feeling because I am almost an official teacher.  God is so good : )  Now all I have to do is pass my next two classes and I am DONE!!! YAY, I absolutely cannot wait to be finished with school and I know some of you are thinking "you won't be saying that for long" but I think going to school for 18 straight years is a whole lot if you ask me.  I go for a second interview at Cleveland Middle this coming Thursday so please pray things work out if they are supposed too! Have a wonderful hump day tom! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment